Cabal 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sovereign Class Guides, Crafting Info, & FAQ

3 posters

Go down

Sovereign Class Guides, Crafting Info, & FAQ Empty Sovereign Class Guides, Crafting Info, & FAQ

Post by Frostbyte Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:52 am

Our guild website for Sovereign has been 100% for guild members only - until now. I've decided it would be more useful for the community as a whole to have the information available to them. Some of it may be useless to some, helpful to others. The crafting info may be used as a reference for many. Whoever uses it for whatever purpose, we're happy to share the following information on our website without registration: Class Guides, Crafting Information, Beginner's Guide, and a small F.A.Q.

Class Guides:
Force Shielder
Warrior
Force Blader
Force Archer
Wizard
Priest

================================================== ===============================

Crafting Information (44-50 Heroic Gear):
Force Shielder
Warrior
Force Blader
Force Archer
Priest
Wizard
Alchemist

================================================== ===============================

Beginner's Guide:
Lethe Island
Clana Island
Frey Hilltown
Desertfort
Labyrinth Forest
Gray Canyon
Ramparts
Sand Sea Ruins

Thanks to Deth for the idea for the beginner's guide.
I threw it together afterwards, and currently YuukiAsuna is working on tweaking it and adding more stuff to it.
It's not complete, but should offer some guidance to new players.

Game FAQ:

Q: How can I raise my faction level quicker?
A: You can use Quick Faction Scrolls I (10% bonus) & II (20% bonus) before turning in dailies. Turning quests in during war-times (4, 12, and 20) can also net you an extra 25% bonus faction experience. For those with Booster Pack Premium, you also get an extra 20% bonus to faction experience. - That comes to a total of 75% extra faction experience you can gain daily (even more when Cabal gives us weekend faction bonuses.)

Q: What time do dailies/dungeon counts/etc reset?
A: 4:00 server time

Q: At what level, when upgrading a piece of equipment, can it be destroyed?
A: Using an Upgrade or Ability core will increase stats percentage-wise according to the following:

0> 1 102%
1> 2 104%
2> 3 106%
3> 4 109%
4> 5 112%
5> 6 115%
6> 7 120%
7> 8 126%
8> 9 133%
9> 10 140%

Potential Penalties for Failing An Upgrade:

0> 1 = Materials Destroyed

1> 2 = Materials Destroyed

2> 3 = Materials Destroyed / -1 Drop

3> 4 = Materials Destroyed / -1 Drop / Reset to 0

4> 5 = Materials Destroyed / -1 Drop / Reset to 0

5> 6 = Materials Destroyed / -1 Drop / Reset to 0

6> 7 = Materials Destroyed / -1 Drop / Reset to 0 / Equipment Destruction

7> 8 = Materials Destroyed / -1 Drop / Reset to 6 / Equipment Destruction

8> 9 = Materials Destroyed / -1 or -6 Drop / Reset to 6 / Equipment Destruction

9> 10 = Materials Destroyed / -1 or -6 Drop / Reset to 6 / Equipment Destruction

Q: What time is war?
A: 4:00 - 12:00 - 20:00

Q: Where can I get a pet?
A: You can obtain a pet from either the Cash Shop (using eCoin), the Agent Shop (alz), or from a dungeon drop from the last boss (rare, but very doable).

Q: How can I get slots on my pet?
A: You can obtain ONE free Fortified Pet Food by hitting Y (for Achievements) and scroll down to the dog. Click and gain reward! (Note this is only available 'after' you obtain a pet.) Otherwise, you can get Fortified Pet Food from the Cash Shop (eCoin) or from any of the Honor Points Officers (Frey Hilltown, Gray Canyon, or Ramparts) for 7,000 Honor Points each.

Q: How do I add stats to my pet once I have slots?
A: Pet Training Manuals. These can be obtained from any of the Officers (Abysmo=50,000 points; Conquest=15,000 points; Honor=5,000 points).

Q: If I reset my pet at the Pet Trainer on Clana Island, do all abilities get erased?
A: Yes, they do.

Q: Which Mounts are available?
A: Currently, the only ones available to buy in-game are bought in Lethe Island (Ostrich for about 300k, I think).. or from the Merchant in Desertfort (Sant for 3m alz). The others are only available in Cash Shop, Chests or, if you have the alz, you can choose from a few different ones in the Agent Shop.

Q: How do I obtain Force Crystals?
A: Doing the Monster Arena is the main way, since you not only get Force Crystal Pieces for each successful arena attempt.. but you can also go to Menu > Ranking and check your rank. After the Monster Arena resets, you can go back to the Menu > Ranking area and claim your reward (which is free Force Crystals).

Q: What are the benefits of the Premium service?
A: The benefits of purchasing premium service allows players to receive currency boosts in-game. There are many different types of currencies in-game, encompassing the PvE & PvP elements of the title. Alongside these boosts, certain convenience features are at the user’s disposal, such as remote auction house, vault, crafting.

Informative FAQ

Q: How can I set up a "Whispers-only" box?
A: Step 1: Click Chat Settings in the bottom left.
Step 2: Click "Add Tab" and name it whatever you like. (In my case, its Whsprs, since you can only use so many characters.)
Step 3: Uncheck everything except "Whisper Received" and "Whisper Sent" in the new tab's settings.
Step 4: Close out of the Chat Settings menu and then drag and drop the new tab and place it above your normal chat box. It'll look something like this.

Q: What is a Game Master(GM)?
A: Game Masters(GM) are ESTgames Employees. They help players with game related issues, disputes, and they also police the game to thwart any illegal activity.

Q: Why isn't my ticket being answered?
A: The wait time for each tickets is based on the number of tickets currently in the queue, when it was sent, and the difficulty of the issue.[/b][/b][/b]
Frostbyte
Frostbyte
Admin
Admin

http://www.guildsovereign.com

Back to top Go down

Sovereign Class Guides, Crafting Info, & FAQ Empty Soorty

Post by Rockabye Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:29 am

Your website 404 not found Laughing

Rockabye

Back to top Go down

Sovereign Class Guides, Crafting Info, & FAQ Empty Re: Sovereign Class Guides, Crafting Info, & FAQ

Post by Frostbyte Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:24 am

Works for me. I'll double check the links when I get home, though.
Frostbyte
Frostbyte
Admin
Admin

http://www.guildsovereign.com

Back to top Go down

Sovereign Class Guides, Crafting Info, & FAQ Empty Re: Sovereign Class Guides, Crafting Info, & FAQ

Post by Isto Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:09 pm

Finally a good guide !!! bounce bounce

Isto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down